Welcome to themixedmuse

The world is my canvas

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Rack City Rap

What you lookin at?
Yeah it's mixed muse
just call me the bomb
I got a short fuse
bout to blow it up
like fat dudes
showin up at the top
of your itunes
yeah i love to sing
but i can lay a beat
down like a syndrome
put me on repeat
now i'm skippin
like double dutch
i got that old school flow
gettin jealous much?
pretty brown eyes
pretty brown skin
pretty talented
i was born to win
like gaga i was born this way
and i get money
the rack city way

can't hold a beat
get your grip right
can't hold a candle
i'll put out your light
like tyson all up in your face
a killer with the ink
put you in your place

hail from chitown
yeah it's pretty windy
better get your coat on
when you come to my home
yeah i got that chili flow
gettin extra spicy
oh i think they like me
yeah they wanna wife me
but um, i'm sorry
I'm riding solo
livin like yolo
gettin my dough tho
lames can't touch me
better get ya swiffer on
lookin kinda dusty

Damn, i'm killin this verse
I'm sorry tyga but I had to put it in a hearse
like 6 feet under
i'm pine box fresh
you better ask drake
cuz i'm the fuckin best

No comments:

Post a Comment