Welcome to themixedmuse

The world is my canvas

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Broken Organ

After a very long haitus I've decided to post my writing again.

Like a broken organ
in all my imperfect glory
come listen to a story
started back when they popped 8 tracks in
step into the future
but let the past be your teacher
lessons feelin too hard
i write it on the blackboard too many times
i will not chase what's not mine
i will not waste my time
tik tok
your hearts like a clock
mines more like an audemars
iced it out to feel secure
but that shit don't
stop u just feel it more
so they look at me like what you sad for
well i don't even bother to explain
the pain
or the game
or the name
or the fact that i feel like I'm insane
only wanna spit my flow
watch money grow
damn its such a shame
got all these folks around me
but don't nobody know my name

No comments:

Post a Comment