Welcome to themixedmuse

The world is my canvas

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Otis Rap

Damn Yeezy and Hov,
you be goin in
but imma bout add my own touch, feminine
don't be fooled by the curves
put your brakes on
i'm bout to pull out the stops
red octagons
big city girl
with a little waist
boys gettin at me
yeah they want a taste
but imma make em eat
a slice of humble pie
cuz i'm a bad chick
deuces to the sky

Yea, I know you love it
got more goods in here than a kitchen cupboard
intelligent, graduated well
with my raybans on lookin fly as hell
if you're lookin for me
better mapquest
cuz bein everywhere you're not is on my checklist
yeah i thought i told you
your records couldn't sell
if your last name was sold
or sold very well
ohh
enough about that shit
yeah i'm rappin on otis
and i'm goin so hard
they said i was hot
i said guilty as charged
i'm gettin to the money
never lookin bummy
my skies always sunny
just another undergrad
who wants the world back
and i'm comin out on top
now occupy that

No comments:

Post a Comment