Welcome to themixedmuse

The world is my canvas

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Strange Love

Every word misspoken
Every promise broken
Times where I thought I had failed myself
They say love yourself
And all will be right
happy, bright
but it's a strange, strange love

You say you're gonna win
until you do it again
why can't you love yourself right
be happy, be bright
it will all be alright
when you find that strange, strange love

read all the books
and stop in the mirror
look at yourself
while your turnin around
they say you're not happy
well how could you be
when your smile looks more like a frown
don't you know that strange, strange love
can turn it all around?

if we were meant to know
i guess we'd never grow
you hope it doesn't haunt your whole life
so be happy, be bright
you're doin alright
keep chasin that strange, strange love

1 comment:

  1. For some reason I feel a song coming out of this one...

    ReplyDelete